Are you on the right track with your tax?
At Accountplan we have a team of tax professionals supporting our clients by offering advice on:
- Preparation of personal income tax returns including all areas of rental properties and capital gains tax.
- Preparation of business tax returns for partnerships, trusts, companies and self managed super funds.
- Tax planning services to help with strategies to legally minimise, defer and plan your tax payments.
- Business Activity Statements and GST and acting on our client’s behalf in dealing with the Australian Tax Office (ATO).
- Any tax related matters including Pay as You Go, GST, tax deductibility of superannuation contributions and negative gearing.
- Business consulting services including business registrations and tax structures.
Effective tax planning give you peace of mind – you can be fully aware of your tax obligations prior to the due dates and be reassured that you are only paying the tax you are obliged to.
May 15th 2017 – 2016 Tax Returns Due – Final deadline for lodgements of tax returns for the 2016 financial year
June 30th 2017 – $20K Immediate Write Down Expires – have you taken advantage of the tax deductions?
July 1st 2017 – Super Contributions – Non-concessional contributions cap reduces from $180,000 to $100,000
If you would like an initial free confidential chat about your circumstances and how to get the best result for you, phone one of our experts on 07 3883 8999 or Contact us