Missed The Director ID Deadline?
Read our questions and answers about director ID to find out, what to do if you’ve missed the deadline, more about who needs one, and how you can get it.
I’ve missed the 30 November deadline, what now?
If you missed the deadline, you can still apply for your director ID. We’re taking a reasonable approach to those directors who try to do the right thing.
Directors who need additional time to apply beyond 14 December 2022, can request an extension of time. Visit the ABRS website for more information.
Do I need director ID?
How can I get one?
The fastest way to apply for your director ID is online. To understand the application process you can find each step explained on the ABRS website:
- Set up the myGovID app on your smart device.
- Check and gather your identification documents.
- Use your myGovID to login into ABRS online and start your application.
Once you’ve logged in, you’ll need to verify your identity with information we have on record. You may need to contact your agent to request this information.
How will having a director ID help the community?
Having a director ID will help prevent the use of false or fraudulent director identities and identify and help eliminate director involvement in unlawful activity, such as illegal phoenix activity.
Help prevent fraud and illegal activity by getting your director ID today.
Welcome to Accountplan, proudly assisting the community in Redcliffe and surrounds for almost 40yrs with:
– an experienced team of Accountants providing Tax & Business Advisory services
– Bookkeepers to help you with BAS, IAS & Payroll
– Financial Planning advice around Wealth Creation, Super & Aged Care Strategies
– Mortgage Broking services for Home Loans, Investment Loans, Business and even Vehicle Finance
While you’re here why not check out our site and see what we might be able to help you with…………