Quarterly TBAR Lodgment Reminder
The quarterly transfer balance account report (TBAR) for self-managed super funds (SMSFs) is due on 28 October 2022.
You’re required to lodge your TBAR by this date if:
- a transfer balance account (TBA) event occurred in your SMSF between 1 July and 30 September 2022, and
- any member of your SMSF has a total super balance greater than $1 million.
You are not required to lodge if no TBA event occurred during this time.
The easiest way to lodge is online through Online services for business. Your tax agent can also lodge online through their online services.
Remember, if your SMSF does not lodge a TBAR by the required date the member’s transfer balance account may be affected. The member may need to commute any amounts in excess of their cap and pay more in excess transfer balance tax.
Welcome to Accountplan, proudly assisting the community in Redcliffe and surrounds for almost 40yrs with:
– an experienced team of Accountants providing Tax & Business Advisory services
– Bookkeepers to help you with BAS, IAS & Payroll
– Financial Planning advice around Wealth Creation, Super & Aged Care Strategies
– Mortgage Broking services for Home Loans, Investment Loans, Business and even Vehicle Finance
While you’re here why not check out our site and see what we might be able to help you with…………