Refresh Your ABN Details
When did you last check your details on the Australian Business Register? If you’re not sure, it’s time to check your details are up to date.
Emergency services and government agencies use ABN information to identify businesses in affected areas during emergencies. This helps them determine who might need help or support during and after a disaster.
If your ABN details are out of date, you risk missing out on important assistance, updates or opportunities such as financial grants.
Check and update your ABN details including:
- authorised contacts
- your business’s physical location
- postal address
- email address
- phone number
- business activities.
Remember, registered tax agents can help you with tax advice.
Welcome to Accountplan, proudly assisting the community in Redcliffe and surrounds for almost 40yrs with:
– an experienced team of Accountants providing Tax & Business Advisory services
– Bookkeepers to help you with BAS, IAS & Payroll
– Financial Planning advice around Wealth Creation, Super & Aged Care Strategies
– Mortgage Broking services for Home Loans, Investment Loans, Business and even Vehicle Finance
While you’re here why not check out our site and see what we might be able to help you with…………