Did You Miss the Super Guarantee Due Date?
Super guarantee contributions for the quarter ending 30 June were due to eligible workers by 28 July.
If you missed the due date, didn’t pay the right amount, or didn’t pay to the right super fund, you’ll need to:
- lodge a Super guarantee charge (SGC) statement to the ATO by 28 August to disclose all missed or late super contributions
- pay the SGC to the ATO.
The SGC statement can help you calculate the SGC. If you don’t lodge your SGC statement by the due date, you may face an additional penalty of up to 200% of the SGC.
Remember, your tax professional can help you with your tax and super obligations.
Welcome to Accountplan, proudly assisting the community in Redcliffe and surrounds for almost 40yrs with:
– an experienced team of Accountants providing Tax & Business Advisory services
– Bookkeepers to help you with BAS, IAS & Payroll
– Financial Planning advice around Wealth Creation, Super & Aged Care Strategies
– Mortgage Broking services for Home Loans, Investment Loans, Business and even Vehicle Finance
While you’re here why not check out our site and see what we might be able to help you with…………